Asociación Social TriRosas, a non-profit association which organises fundraising events, and whose president is Paloma Fernández Castro, ID nº 04579381N, responsible for the processing of the data you provide, organises the fundraiser triathlon TriRosas.
The personal data provided through this website will be treated by the members of the TriRosas Social Association (hereinafter, THE ASSOCIATION), whose contact information is the following:
- Registered office: – Lanzarote – Spain.
- Email Address: email@example.com.
- Referral of commercial communications by any means. Through these communications, users will be informed about the different services offered by THE ASSOCIATION, as well as the events organized by it.
- Respond to requests for information raised by the user.
- Process registrations to events and activities in which users want to participate. In this case, the images or videos made of the participants in a particular way during the development of the same may be published on the website of the entity, on their social networks, corporate magazines, bulletin boards and any other similar media of communication owned of the company, in order to promote such activities or events. In the case of tournaments or similar activities, the participants’ data (name, surnames and age) may be published in the same media, in order to publicize the participations, classifications or results of the tournaments or activities. In case this data processing is not allowed, these will only be known internally by the participants of the tournament, so that they know the corresponding classification, necessary requirement for the correct development of the same.
The data will be treated on the legal basis of the consent of the person who provides them. This consent can be withdrawn at any time, although this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously. The fact of providing the data is voluntary, although, in case of not doing so, they can not be treated for the purposes indicated. In this case, the data will be treated on the basis of the legal-contractual relationship maintained between the parties. The delivery of data for this purpose is mandatory, and reservations can not be processed and services provided otherwise.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to your request, request, inquiry or claim and give it for definitively closed, unless the interested party objects at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. Subsequently, they will be preserved as a communications history, unless the user requests their deletion, to the email indicated above. Likewise, in the event that the user signs up for an event, activity or makes a reservation, the data may be retained for the duration of their stay at the hotel, the event, the activity or the provision of services requested, and even subsequently, to respond to possible legal responsibilities arising as a result of the service provided or the event or activity carried out. In the event that the data is processed to send commercial communications or the use of the image has been authorized in accordance with point 3, this data may be stored indefinitely for the indicated purpose, unless the user has not given his consent or has subsequently opposed. The user accepts the processing and inclusion of the data collected during the navigation through the Portal, or provided by completing any form according to the above. If third-party data are provided through this website, whoever does so assumes the responsibility of having previously obtained the consent, informing them of everything provided in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
THE ASSOCIATION guarantees the confidentiality and security of your personal data, having implemented the policies and technical and organizational measures necessary for the processing of personal data, as established in Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD) . These measures and policies prevent the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized use of your personal data.
The responsibility for the accuracy of the data entered both on the Web and social networks used by it, is unique to the user, who is responsible for providing true, accurate, complete and updated data, being responsible otherwise for providing inaccurate data.
In the event that third-party data have been provided, it is the responsibility of the person doing so to inform them of all the provisions of this clause and, specifically, of the provisions of Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations and to have obtained their prior consent for it. The rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition may be exercised by writing, to which is attached a copy of the DNI, addressed to the email address indicated above. Faced with any violation of your rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which their equipment is used, they can be used to recognize it However, these means only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the time of visit , the browser or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. In no case do you obtain information about the name, surname, postal address or other analogous information of the user who has been connected.
What types of cookies are there?
The cookies can be own or from third parties. Own are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Web editor itself, from which the service requested by the user is provided. Third party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. In addition, cookies can be session or persistent. The first are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. Persistent cookies are a type of cookies that keeps the data stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
What are the cookies used by this website?
This website uses its own cookies, which are intended to identify the user and remember browsing preferences, such as the language in which the website is to be displayed.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and examine their navigation, being able to perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the contents of it and provide a better service through it.
The applications that these third parties use are the following:
- For advertising cookies, Double Click, Double Click Ad Exchange-Buyer and Google Dynamic Remarketing, belonging to Google (https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=en).
- For Analytics Cookies, Google Analytics, belonging to Google (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage).
In addition, these companies can use the data they obtain to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can click on the link included in each case to obtain more information about these applications.
How can I manage cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links that are included below:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on this website.